What is Equine Guelph?
Equine Guelph is the Centre at the University of Guelph (not-for-profit) serving the horse and its industry through education, research, healthcare promotion and industry development.
Founded in 2003, we are supported and overseen by equine industry groups and are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of horses.
|Equine Guelph’s Recent Accomplishments|
|Donate||- financial contributions strengthen the future of Equine Research, Education & Health care
- products to our annual fundraiser
Investing in Today & Tomorrow
|Volunteer||- EquiMania! needs helpers passionate about teaching safety and horse well-being to youth.
- Equine Guelph needs organizers to: help run special events, promote contests and help conduct fund raisers. This is a great opportunity to fulfill placement hours.
|Sponsor||- one of our exciting upcoming programs or expand an existing one.|
|If you like our programs
let us know and help us continue to grow!
|Details - Recent Accomplishments|
With the most qualified instructors and expert guest speakers, Equine Guelph is the leader in Online Studies for equine pursuits; boasting 19 accredited courses to choose from.
The award-winning 12 week university level courses attract more students every year both locally and globally. The most recent programs launched in response to industry demands are:
• Advanced Nutrition
• Advanced Functional Anatomy
• Advanced Behaviour
• Equine Welfare
|With flexible study - you can stay at home with your horses and balance your busy schedule.|
|USEFUL SERVICES AND RESOURCES FOR EVERY HORSE OWNER:
• Biosecurity Calculator Tool
• Horse Health Check Tool (wall chart)
• Journey through the Joints Tool
• Vaccination EquiPlanner Tool
• Newsletters & e-news - our news on recent breakthroughs in research and educational opportunities, reaches an audience of over 6 million through our own publishing and wide industry support on the web.
• On-line Learning Community is currently in development for 4-H.
|GROWING TEAM OF COMMITTED SPONSORS
• University of Kentucky Helmet Safety partnership
|See Full list of Sponsors|
The popularity of this attraction increases every year. In 2010 EquiMania! was accessible to over 873,000 trade show visitors, entertaining huge crowds with a unique interactive approach.
The World Equestrian Games, The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, Can-Am Equine Emporium, Canada’s Outdoor Equine Expo, Toronto Horse Day, Royal Manitoba Winter Fair, Race tracks across Ontario and many local fairs.
Bring the excitement of EquiMania to your Event